Natural and Delicious – Farmina
About a year ago I decided bring in Natural and Delicious for both dogs and cats. It has proven to be an outstanding dry food – highest quality in the industry for dog and cat foods on the market.
A little bit about the company:
They have spent years of scientific research in collaboration with the Chair of Animal Nutrition at the University of Naples Federico II led the Farmina Vet Research group to formulate a nutritional system designed for the nature of our four-legged family members. Natural & Delicious Grain-Free is unlike typical grain-free pet foods because we have substituted all cereals for animal proteins. The result is a high-quality dog food comprised of 70% animal ingredients and 30% vegetables, fruits, vitamins, and minerals.
- Natural & Delicious foods can prevent obesity and diabetes thanks to its low glycemic index obtained by the absence of any cereals. This formula is made without corn and allows for a modular release of energy throughout the day.
- 100% GMO-Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Made with only natural antioxidants (tocopherols rich extract) that allow for the natural preservation of food.
- Kept in a protective atmosphere. During the packaging step, we introduce nitrogen gas to displace any oxygen that is present to avoid fat oxidation and, therefore, rancidity.
- Rich in high-quality vitamins that have a long lasting effectiveness.
- No added meat meals only fresh and dehydrated meat. They mix and cook only the finest raw ingredients following strict guidelines set by nutritional experts.
- Lower in fiber – in balance with what a pet’s fiber intake should be.
- Cruelty Free Research.
I have had positive feedback from our customers – even when they are on a premium food, they have seen improvements in their pets. . Cats love the food and we can get a lot of cats off the “bad” foods onto a good food.
High in anti-oxidants – Their formula is great for puppies. During the time they are weaned from their mothers and getting their immunization shots it helps to support their immune system.
The fruits, veggies and oils are not baked into the kibble, but pressurized at a cool temperature as not to compromise the nutrition.
Most of my customers know that I am a supporter of a fresh food diet, but if you need to feed dry, this is the one to feed.
January 20, 2018
April 14, 2017
March 11, 2017