Alternative Medicine Oil Treatments For Pets
Our payment processing company for our online store prohibits any of its customers from using the specific abbreviation for this oil and treats. Therefore, we will call it online Alternative Medicine Oil instead of its proper name (CeeBeeDee oil). Same goes for (TeeH-Cee), so instead we will use extra high products.
If you have not already heard of all the amazing things Alternative Medicine oil can do for your pets or if you are not sure if it is right for your pet, here is some information to help you.
Though we cannot claim Alternative Medicine oil will cure your pet of any one thing, here are some common benefits that people and pets have experienced using Alternative Medicine oil.
Alternative Medicine Oil may:
- Reduced pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Help with separation anxiety, mood disorders, stress, and anxiety from fireworks grooming, car rides, panic, obsessive behavior, and socializing with other animals or people.
- Minimize or stop seizures
- Cancer (and associated pain and symptoms)
- Heart conditions and associated symptoms
- Pancreatitis to stimulate appetite calm inflammation and reduce anxiety associated with the disease.
- Musculoskeletal issues, joint/muscle pain, hip dysplasia, trouble walking, and arthritis
- Palliative Care for Cancer and other serious diseases
- Quality of Life at the end of life, supportive during hospice care.
- Trauma and the accompanying emotional and mental side effects.
- Appetite stimulation.
I would say that Alternative Medicine products are rapidly growing in the pet industry. People are seeing the benefits without side effects and opting to use it as an alternative treatment. Because of this, we are growing our lines to meet your needs. We currently carry Alternative Medicine oil in 100mg, 250mg and 500mg for pets (of course you could use it too). We carry treats and topical therapeutic Alternative Medicine products as well. None of our Alternative Medicine oils have extra high products or they may have trace amounts which will not affect your pet.
Pets have twice the receptors for Alternative Medicine oil and therefor respond to it fairly well. If you would like to come in and chat with us about your pet’s needs we would be happy to help you. Unfortunately, most vets do not know much about Alternative Medicine oil so they will not recommend for you to use. If you are concerned about giving it to your pet, I would recommend seeing a holistic vet, like Dr. Wagner and Hawthorne Vet Clinic.
Alternative Supplements for Fish Oil
November 06, 2019
Probiotics for Pets
June 06, 2018
JOINT SUPPLEMENTS FOR YOUR PETS
March 28, 2018