NEW Online Ordering Coming Soon and Coronavirus Updates
New things are coming your way. We are in the process of setting up on our web-page two new buying options.
1. You can order online and pick-up from the store2. You can order online and have your ordered delivered.
These are actually two separate programs. When you order for pick-up it is only what we carry in the store. When you order for delivery, it actually pulls from a much larger selection of items, even if we don’t carry them in our store typically.
We ask that you are patient in our development of this and would welcome feedback and input from our customers.
Here is our latest update regarding the Coronavirus. We are seeing changes on a daily basis.As a small business we are doing what we can to accommodate our customers with supplying food and services in the grooming department.
Please be patient with us as sometimes decision and changes are made on a daily basis. Here is some specific information for you as of today.
- Yes we are open and our hours are the same. Monday – Saturday 9am to 7pm; Sunday 11am to 5pm.
- We are not taking walk-in services for the grooming department at this time.
- We are doing what we can to keep your products in stock. So far, so good. We have had a small delay in shipments, but products are coming in.
- We appreciate your business and love seeing our customers, but please make your visits short. If you have specific questions or concerns, please ask, but otherwise keep visits to a minimum.
- If you have any questions about emergency preparedness, you can see our most recent blog on our web page. We also have a display in the store that may give you some ideas. This may be something to plan for any other future emergencies.
We are wishing you and your pets all the best in staying healthy during this time.
Pet Dental Health
February 04, 2023
UTI’s in Dogs and Cats
October 21, 2022
October 14, 2022