Coronavirus Precautions At Our Store
Due to recent events with the Coronavirus, we are seeing changes on a daily basis.
As a small business we are doing what we can to accommodate our customers with supplying food and services in the grooming department.
Our employees are taking extra precautions to wipe down counter-tops, doors, handles, etc. on a regular basis during the day.
Please be patient with us as sometimes decision and changes are made on a daily basis. Here is some specific information for you as of today.
- Yes we are open, but hours may change.
- We are not taking walk-in services for the grooming department at this time.
- We are doing what we can to keep your products in stock. So far, so good. We have had a small delay in shipments, but products are coming in.
- We appreciate your business and love seeing our customers, but please make your visits short. If you have specific questions or concerns, please ask, but otherwise keep visits to a minimum.
- We may limit the amount you buy in consideration for the next customer. As I said, we are still getting shipments in and would be happy to order you any additional/extra food that you may want.
- If you are unable to leave your home due to a potential vulnerability to the virus, let us know. We may be able to deliver your order and/or offer curb service so you don’t have to leave your car. Please phone ahead with questions regarding this service. Curb service may need a couple hours and delivery may be next day.
- If you have any questions about emergency preparedness, you can see our most recent blog on our web page. We also have a display in the store that may give you some ideas. This may be something to plan for any other future emergencies.
Wishing you and your pets all the best in staying healthy during this time.
Disclaimer – Kristina McLeskey is not a Veterinarian. These are just general guidelines. If you have any concerns about your pet’s health, please see your veterinarian.
Pet Dental Health
February 04, 2023
UTI’s in Dogs and Cats
October 21, 2022
October 14, 2022