Beastie Boutique of Vancouver, WA Welcomes You!
- Professional Grooming Services
- Premium Pet Foods Both Dry & Canned
- Supplements to Improve Pet Health
- Pet Clothing
- Bakery Treats
- Gifts and Breed Specific Items
- Professional Service & Advice on a Proper Balanced Diet for Your Pet
Call us today: 360-574-6400
Open Mon. - Sat. 9am - 7pm, Sun. 11am - 5pm.
We put our customers first. We listen to you and help you find what you need. Come visit to see what we are all about.
Check Out Some of Our Services and Products
- ENERGY HEALING FOR PETS (1/27/2016) - People are looking into holistic type care and even insisting on it for their pets. If we add one more dimension to holistic care we can look at Energy Work for our pets. Some modalities used for healing can be done with Reiki, Crystals, Acupuncture and Homeopathy. Some people will seek out a pet psychic […]
- Benefits of Acupuncture for Pets (1/27/2016) - More and more people are seeking alternative medicine for themselves, like acupuncture, so why not for your pet. Acupuncture is a natural, non-invasive therapy for a wide range of conditions afflicting pets and there are no side effects. When using holistic type treatments, it is the goal to promote the body to heal itself. Acupuncture […]
- Tear Staining: What Is It? What Causes It? (11/25/2015) - In normal animals, tears are constantly produced and drain out through small ducts in the eyelids. The ducts empty into the nose. In animals with blocked ducts, the tears overflow the lids and run down the face. Tear staining is usually caused excessive tear production. The tearstains themselves are reddish-brown streaks under a dog’s or […]
- Halloween Safety Tips For Pets (10/30/2015) - Most people know to keep chocolate away from pets-especially dark chocolate, but keep in mind that there are other types of sweets that also pose health risks to your pets, so a good rule of thumb is to keep ALL Halloween candy out of the reach of pets. Some treats contain xylitol. Xylitol is a sugar […]
- Feeding Table Scraps (10/9/2015) - Here at Beastie Boutique, we are firm believers that a dog/cat should have a fresh-food diet, Ideally as close to their ancestral diet as possible. In talking with our customers about their pets, we need to take into consideration what is going on with the pet and how much the customer wants to make changes […]