Beastie Boutique of Vancouver, WA Welcomes You!
- Professional Grooming Services
- Premium Pet Foods Both Dry & Canned
- Supplements to Improve Pet Health
- Pet Clothing
- Bakery Treats
- Gifts and Breed Specific Items
- Professional Service & Advice on a Proper Balanced Diet for Your Pet
Call us today: 360-574-6400
Open Mon. - Sat. 9am - 7pm, Sun. 11am - 5pm.
We put our customers first. We listen to you and help you find what you need. Come visit to see what we are all about.
Check Out Some of Our Services and Products
- New Specials Posted Now On Coupon Page (9/9/2014) - Look at the new specials available in store now. No coupon required.
- The Omega Balance Part 2 (8/22/2014) - Continuing the discussion with Omega Fatty Acids and how they are helpful for your pet’s health, this article will break down the Omega 3’s, and tell you what the best food source is and what the purpose of that fatty acid. Alpha linolenic acid (ALA) Short Chain Omega 3 Found in flaxseed oil, hempseed, chia [...]
- The Omega Balance (8/8/2014) - When it comes to Omega’s what should we be concerned about when supplementing our pets and what are they already getting in their diet. The two main ones we focus on are Omega 6 and Omega 3. People, dogs and cats can produce some of the fatty acids they need, but not all of them. [...]
- Tripe (7/26/2014) - Here at Vancouver Pet Foods (Beastie Boutique), we like to stress the importance of an ancestral diet for your pets. This means feeding a raw food diet– the most natural and nutritious food your pet can eat. We encourage that you at least incorporate some raw into your pet’s diet. We also encourage and stress [...]
- Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome (7/11/2014) - As I watched my dogs age, it was becoming clear that Molaki (our husky-hybrid) was showing signs of Cognitive Dysfunction Syndrome (CDS) also known as Alzheimer’s or senility. CDS is due to destructive changes in the brain that occur over time. Fortunately we were seeing a holistic vet at that time and he gave some [...]