Beastie Boutique of Vancouver, WA Welcomes You!
- Professional Grooming Services
- Premium Pet Foods Both Dry & Canned
- Supplements to Improve Pet Health
- Pet Clothing
- Bakery Treats
- Gifts and Breed Specific Items
- Professional Service & Advice on a Proper Balanced Diet for Your Pet
Call us today: 360-574-6400
Open Mon. - Sat. 9am - 7pm, Sun. 11am - 5pm.
We put our customers first. We listen to you and help you find what you need. Come visit to see what we are all about.
Check Out Some of Our Services and Products
- Eco Pet Waste System (4/26/2013) - I was just recently introduced to a company inKirkland,Washington. EcoPet Waste Systems. They are provide Eco-Friendly pet waste products. Seeing these products, I believe I may have some customers that may be interested as I know how eco-friendly our customers are. It can be used for both cats, dogs and poultry. FOR DOGS: First you [...]
- Loss Of A Pet (3/22/2013) - I’m a pet lover and I know that the loss of a pet is a heart issue, not a head issue. As a supporter of my partner’s dog Rescue and an errand runner at times, I was in our vet office on an assignment. While I was waiting a young woman came in carrying a [...]
- Catkins Diet (3/1/2013) - Same concepts work for dogs to! Is your cat overweight? Then you may want to consider the Catkins Diet. For your cat to be healthy they require two things in their diet. One is a high protein diet. Cats utilize very little carbs. The second is a high moisture diet. Species-appropriate nutrition is the best [...]
- National Pet Dental Health Month (2/16/2013) - February is National Pet Dental Health Month. It is a good time to remind us all to take a look at our pet’s teeth and see what’s going on. Gently lift up your pet’s gums and take a look. How do your pet’s teeth look? Here are some indications that your pet may have some [...]
- SOME NOT SO OBVIOUS POISONS THAT MAY BE AT YOUR PET’S REACH (1/31/2013) - There are some things that are obvious poisons to your pets, but there are some poisons out there that you may not be aware of and they can be readily available and easy for your pet to access if you are not careful. Common things that could be in your household, in your purse, backpack, [...]