Beastie Boutique of Vancouver, WA Welcomes You!
- Professional Grooming Services
- Premium Pet Foods Both Dry & Canned
- Supplements to Improve Pet Health
- Pet Clothing
- Bakery Treats
- Gifts and Breed Specific Items
- Professional Service & Advice on a Proper Balanced Diet for Your Pet
Call us today: 360-574-6400
Open Mon. - Sat. 9am - 7pm, Sun. 11am - 5pm.
We put our customers first. We listen to you and help you find what you need. Come visit to see what we are all about.
Check Out Some of Our Services and Products
- Shedding Dogs and Cats (12/19/2014) - I don’t think there is a day that goes by that I don’t hear a customer complain about their cat or dog shedding. So, on a whole, a certain amount of shedding is normal and a cat and a dog will “blow” their coat one to two times a year—Spring and Fall. Most people who [...]
- Prey Driven To Craziness? (10/10/2014) - For those of you who come in the store and have seen Odie (our little Chiweenie), you may already know he’s a bit OCD – Obsessive Compulsive to chasing lights or shadows. We got Odie as a rescue and during the time we fostered him, he didn’t display the craziness he does today. He was [...]
- New Specials Posted Now On Coupon Page (9/9/2014) - Look at the new specials available in store now. No coupon required.
- The Omega Balance Part 2 (8/22/2014) - Continuing the discussion with Omega Fatty Acids and how they are helpful for your pet’s health, this article will break down the Omega 3’s, and tell you what the best food source is and what the purpose of that fatty acid. Alpha linolenic acid (ALA) Short Chain Omega 3 Found in flaxseed oil, hempseed, chia [...]
- The Omega Balance (8/8/2014) - When it comes to Omega’s what should we be concerned about when supplementing our pets and what are they already getting in their diet. The two main ones we focus on are Omega 6 and Omega 3. People, dogs and cats can produce some of the fatty acids they need, but not all of them. [...]