Zymox Shampoo For Pets
We have been providing Zymox Shampoo, conditioner and other Zymox skin treatments for our customers for the past several years and we have gotten positive results—especially in cases of yeast on the skin. I have also have had success using it on my pets.
If your pet is suffering from certain skin conditions and you do not have a prescription shampoo from the vet, you may want to consider Zymox.
The first line of defense against infectious microbes is the skin. Zymox shampoo provides an effective way to protect this natural barrier without being irritating or drying. Only the mildest plant surfactants are used. Zymox rinse produces a powerful protective barrier against minor skin irritations due to bacterial and fungal microbes. Zymox shampoo and rinse contain no harsh detergents, pesticides, colorings or residual petroleum products.
- For dogs and cats
- With vitamin D3, for support of supple skin
- Relieves itchy allergy skin
- Natural, bio-active enzymes
- Provides a protective antibacterial coating in the fur and skin
- Skin Therapy For Pets
- Enzyme formulas act as a shield against surface irritations on the skin.
- No harsh detergents, steroids, or petroleum by-products
- Your best defense in the war on recurring skin infections
- Three-Point Enzyme System helps destroy bacteria and fungi which cause skin infections
- Pure and gentle enough for puppies and kittens
Active enzymes have been shown to be effective against:
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Bodyfold Pyoderma
- Candida albicans
- For dogs and cats.
- Ideal rinse as a leave-in conditioning treatment after using Zymox Shampoo.
- Produces a protective barrier against surface irritations due to bacterial and fungal microbes.
- The LP3 Enzyme System with Vitamin D3 provides optimal support of healthy skin.
October 23, 2019
October 11, 2019
October 02, 2019